Participate in bringing power to the people
You can help fund our project with a contribution to our Gitcoin grant
You can also make a direct contribution to our gnosis multi-sig wallet
- sparkeco.eth or
Learn more about the organizations Spark Eco supports
During the startup phase of our project we wanted to start making an impact right away. Using the verified OpenZepplin payment splitter smartcontract we created a way for individuals and projects to donate funds to 3rd party organizations making a real impact in the world. We are moving away from this model to begin funding projects directly. We supported a number of handpicked organizations that our contract automatically pays once you send a contribution to the give.sparkeco.eth Ethereum address. We found organizations that have an Ethereum address so that the contributions can be verified on chain.
- View the full list of organizations
- Learn how to verify the transactions on the Ethereum blockchain.
Our V2.0 smart contract is live and you can now make a donation using your preferred wallet.
Send your contribution to:
give.sparkeco.eth or 0x1339ef0c5d4011fee0c3d3b39f3ab1947890827d
Need help donating from your Metamask? Follow the steps below or check out this tutorial.
1) Under the Assets tab, click the token you wish to send
2) Click Send on the token's main page
3) In the Add Recipient field, enter Spark Eco Address give.sparkeco.eth or 0x1339ef0c5d4011fee0c3d3b39f3ab1947890827d
4) In the Amount field, enter the amount of the token you want to send. Optional: You can adjust the gas price and gas limit to your preference.
5) Before clicking Next to proceed with the transaction it is a good idea to double-check the recipient address.
6) Review the transaction detail and click Confirm to send
7) You will then be redirected to the main page where you can see a list of your recent transactions on the Activity tab
Need help donating from your Trust Wallet? Follow the steps below or check out this tutorial.
1) Select Ethereum and click send
2) Enter Spark Eco Address give.sparkeco.eth or 0x1339ef0c5d4011fee0c3d3b39f3ab1947890827d in the address box
3) Before sending the transaction it is a good idea to double-check the recipient address.
4) Send your transaction